Happy book birthday to me! My tenth published novel is now live in both ebook and paperback formats, and is free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers!
Find both formats of The Stillness of the Sky here on Amazon
And since it’s release day, it’s also the start of the blog tour! Remember those prizes I talked about? You can find the rafflecoptersaurus at the end of this post to enter to win all the goodies!
Here’s the tour schedule. I’ll be updating this list with links as each post goes live.
- Feb. 2 Read Between the Lines (review and rafflecopter)
- Feb. 2 My World… In Words and Pages (review and rafflecopter)
- Feb. 2 Jennifer Melzer (some words from my awesome editor and rafflecopter)
- Feb. 3 – Fabulous and Fun (review and rafflecopter)
- Feb. 4 – Dowie’s Place (guest post, review, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 5 – Kimber Leigh Writes (guest post, review, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 6 – My World (guest post, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 7 – The Not So Public Library (review, giveaway, excerpt, and author interview)
- Feb. 9 – A Little Bit of R&R (review)
- Feb. 10 – Kelly P’s Blog (author interview, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 11 – Relaxed Reads (review, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 12 – Donnie Darko Girl (review, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 14 – Dante Eternal’s Virtual Bookshelf (excerpt, guest post, rafflecopter)
- Feb. 16 – A__TiffyFit’s Reading Corner (excerpt, review, rafflecopter)
And as promised, here is your rafflecoptersaurus with all the prizes I posted about!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, ending on February 8th, there’s a giveaway up for the paperback version of The Stillness of the Sky over on Goodreads, so if you want another shot at getting your hands on a copy, click right here.
That’s it for now! Happy reading and I hope you all love the new book!
Jessica Surgett says
I would wish for them to always be able to be happy in any circumstance
I had to enter. :) Do you believe I don’t have any of the pop characters. I think I need some AND I neeeeeed the books! :D lol.
Congrats on the release. And wow, 10th book! You are ROCKING IT!
Starla Huchton says
I actually forgot how many this was, and I was saying it was #9. LOL. The moment when you’ve written so many books, you lose count… >_>
LOL! That’s wonderful! :D
And I didn’t say what I’d wish for… That’s a hard one. You want to see all well and not suffering. To see kids safe from the harshes of cruel people and bullying. I think I’d have to go with the safe upbringing of all kids everywhere. We are different, and it’s okay to be so.
crystal Hernandez says
My grandmothers physical pain to go away for the rest of her life
Angelina Robinson says
My sisters lupus to go away. We’ve almost lost her twice already to this disease with no cure
id wish for people to be more understanding of others
Martina Wilkinson (@mluckw) says
I would wish for health for others!
Jennifer Moyer says
My one wish would be for my children to live full lives. No pain,no worries and filled with immense happiness.
Carley Law (@BookLoverCarley) says
I would wish that my BFF could make her own wish. I think she’d like that. :D
Kristy Petree says
I always wish for my husband to be safe (I’m a worrier), but I generally am always wishing for good health and happiness for people I know. Thanks!