At last posting, I mentioned you should stay tuned for the awesome giveaway I’ll be doing during the blog tour for Nemesis.
Ready to peek at the prizes?
So what is all that stuff? Let me lay it out for you. What’s up for grabs:
- Print copies of both Maven and Nemesis (signed, if you like), along with ebook copies for instant gratification.
- A postcard of Angkor Wat, signed by Daniel. If you’ve read the stories, you know why this is important. :)
- Some of the best smelling stuff on the planet– sandalwood vanilla scented goats’ milk soap by Haldecraft. This stuff is made in small batches by an independent crafter in Florida. It’s amazing! If I could, I would eat this stuff. It smells THAT AWESOME. Also, it’s what I had in mind when I was writing Dr. Nicholas Miller, so how’s that for inspiration?
- Three ounces of Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls (green tea) from Teavana. It might not come from a little back alley shop in San Francisco, but Lydia definitely approves!
- A ceramic self-infuser mug (also from Teavana). In addition to the lovely design, the 14-ounce mug comes with a ceramic infuser basket and matching lid. It’s dishwasher safe, so that’s always a plus!
- Not pictured: I’m also going to throw in some of my own favorite Teavana tea; the Strawberry Paraiso white tea. One of my friends said it was like Kool-Aid for grownups. LOL. Regardless, it’s delicious and blends beautifully with the green jasmine pearls.
Additionally, I’m including some Maven and Nemesis postcards, complete with fake mustaches for all your party needs!
All in all, I’m totally excited about this giveaway! I’m sharing some of my most favorite things on the planet with the lucky winner of the blog tour Rafflecoptersaurus! Who wouldn’t love that? Best part: these things are totally gender neutral. Not a tea drinker? Find a friend who is! Teavana is top of the line stuff. No cheap-o bags of factory-produced pseudo-tea here. And even if you think you’re NOT a tea-drinker, this stuff will totally change your mind.
The blog tour is scheduled for September 16th-20th, so that’s right around the corner! There’ll be reviews, guest posts, interviews, and, of course, this magnificent giveaway. So who’s excited?