It’s here! It’s here! OMG it’s release day!
Lots of awesome stuff is happening today. Ebooks are magically appearing on Kindles everywhere. The big Release Day Celebration is going to be a blast. And, of course, it’s blog tour time!
Anna Dase at Read Between the Lines has put together an awesome blog tour for the book, and it kicks off today!
- Nov 3 : Read Between The Lines (excerpt and giveaways)
- Nov 4 : Dowie’s Place (excerpt, review, and giveaways)
- Nov 5 : My World (guest post, excerpt, and giveaways)
- Nov 6 : The London Cat (guest post, excerpt, int’l giveaway)
- Nov 6 : Fabulous and Fun (review and giveaways)
- Nov 7 : Harlie’s Books (excerpt and interview)
- Nov 8 : AJ Williams, Adding Spice to Life (Top Ten Fairy Tales guest post)
- Nov 9 : Donnie Darko Girl (review and giveaways)
- Nov 10 : A_TiffyFit’s Reading Corner (review and int’l giveaway)
- Nov 11 : Once Upon a YA Book (review and both rafflecopters)
- Nov 12 : A Little Bit of R&R (Ren) (review, excerpt, giveaways)
- Nov 13 : Indy Book Fairy (excerpt, domestic rafflecopter, guest post on the importance of book covers)
- Nov 14 : Crystal’s Random Thoughts (rafflecopters, excerpt, and review)
- Nov 15 : Dante Eternal’s Virtual Bookshelf (domestic rafflecopter, excerpt, and author interview)
- Nov 15 : Sassy Ray Book Reviews (excerpt and short review)
- Nov 16 : Relaxed Reads (review and excerpt)
- Nov 16 : A Little Bit of R&R (Heather) (review and excerpt)
How about them apples? LOL. The big giveaway includes a mug handpainted and kiln-fired by my wonderful author friend Sarah Ashley Jones! That giveaway is for domestic US only. If you’re outside of the States, I’ve got something for you too!
You can see photos of the prizes I’m giving away by clicking on the link (in case the widget isn’t displaying properly). You guys know how I love my theme prize packs, right? :)
So that’s it for now! Keep checking back over the next two weeks as all of the links for the tour go live.
And thank you all SO MUCH for your support! It really does mean the world to me! <3