Today, I present to you a helpful guide, reposted here from FOR HER magazine*, for those who’d like a few pointers from the experts**.
Seducing the Superhero
-The Definitive Guide to Catching an ANGEL’s eye-
So you’ve survived a crisis and had your life saved by a hunk of hotness that will haunt every fantasy you’ll have for the rest of your life. Now what? How do you catch and keep the attentions of a superhero?
Well, you’ve already done the hard part. Coming into contact with the elusive ANGEL is step one. It’s not easy, and we here at FOR HER magazine would never condone putting yourself in harm’s way just to get a man, but if you’re lucky enough to find yourself in close quarters with one of these paramour paragons, here’s a simple guide to take things to the next level.
1. Gratitude is severely underrated. Let him know exactly how thankful you are for his service, sacrifice, and for saving your life. Don’t be stingy on the thank yous! If he knows how much you appreciate him, you’re sure to make an impression!
2. Don’t be caught dangling from the edge of a building in gym clothes! As disaster can strike any time, any where, always be sure to look your best. Our tip: avoid skirts, as there may be running involved, but don’t hold back on that pair of jeans that really hugs your curves! Let him know you’ve got it where it counts!
3. Throw your personal space rules out the window! There’s no time to be shy when it’s life or death. Cling to him for all you’re worth! If nothing else, it’ll make for great memories later, and everyone wants to know just how form-fitting those skinsuits really are!
4. Get familiar with your kitchen. Superheroes are known for their epic appetites. Don’t be caught unprepared! What better way to show your gratitude than with a hearty, home-cooked meal or a fresh batch of cookies you just whipped up? (We have it on good authority that one Gabriel Vandermeer is partial to chocolate chip!)
5. Let him know you’re interested, but go easy on the sex appeal. Master the fine art of the coy smile, and leave the perfume in the bottle. Superheroes have heightened senses, and all of those chemicals can be a huge turnoff. Let your natural beauty shine through with the “Simple Vixen Look” makeup guide on page 54 of this issue!
With these never-fail tips, you’ll bag that hero faster than you can say Christian Markov! We know our readers have plenty of ideas of their own, so be sure to leave your own Superhero Seduction Strategies in the comments below!
* – not a real magazine.
** – as with any women’s magazine article, the use of the word “expert” is up for your own interpretation. ;)
(This post brought to you by Teaser Tuesday and Evolution: ANGEL)